CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

sâmbătă, 27 octombrie 2007

Resolution

It's high time for a few changes. The blog's layout, different languages, being just a few. A new begining, then again you may think every day might be a new begining. One tends to seek balance and stability in his life, but every now and then a few changes or major changes are a breeze of sea air. So, I'll deem this to be a major new begining for me, a resolution for past events.

Out of boredom or more likely intrigued by one particular person, I decided long ago, to join a forum. It was about a tv show. What first seemed to be a waste of time, turned out to be a very intriguing experience. Up's and down's, high's and low's. That's how I would describe it in a few words. A few interesting people and lots of idiots. Then again, isn't that daily life? I enjoyed it nonetheless. But every story must have an appropriate ending. And this is it. I realized lately that that small group I joined, mostly kids, wasn't for me. I don't fit in. A little hesitant at first, I cut off all connections, save a few. It's for the best.

As Valentine knows, this year, things tend to get better. For me as well for her. We both worked for what we have so this makes it even better. I look forward to geting that link, Valentine, don't keep me in suspanse.

Your, younger at times, spiritual brother, Andrew!

0 comentarii: